Married By A Mistake

The little daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Iver Allen, two years of age, came very close to losing her life Sunday. It seems she, in company with another one of the children, found a bottle of sulphate of strychnine in the cellar, and the little one swallowed some of the crystals. When discovered she was very low, Dr. Flath was summoned, and with the help of Dr. Milford Flath, worked over the little one for several hours. The antidotes proved effective, however, and her life was saved.

Devils Lake Inter-Ocean, 8/5/1910

Wheels In His Head

Posted 08/05/2016