The Bismarck Tribune
of yesterday morning says: Just as the train from the west arrived last evening the little three year-old daughter of Mr. and Mrs. M. R. Wilson, of Boston, swallowed a large breast pin
belonging to her mother and with which she had been playing. The train pulled out before any relief had been give the terrified and agonized child, but it was understood that a physician was aboard the train and gave immediate assurance that the child would not die. However it will be consider a miracle by passengers if the girl lives.
Jamestown Weekly Alert, 10/16/1884