Little Geraldine Espe, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Pete Espe was quite seriously burned about the face and hands Friday morning when she fell on the furnace register. The accident occurred when she was sitting in her carriage and her little brother who is almost 2 years old was playing with her when the carriage was near the register. One of the front wheels came off and the carriage tipped enough to throw the baby on her face onto the register. A blanket fell from the carriage, covering the little tot, and holding the heat about her body. She was rushed to the Rolette
hospital, where first aid was administered. At this time she is getting along nicely.
Turtle Mountain Star, Dec 15, 1932