Carelessness of a Boy


Art Hoffman and Art Clemmer, employes of Armour & Co., were accidentally locked in a refrigerator car in Fargo Wednesday forenoon and were rendered insensible from fumes from a stove. It was a car belonging to the company that had been sidetracked back of the warehouse. The two men entered the car to dress a calf, taking with them an oil stove for warmth. They closed the door and an outside catch spring made it impossible to get out. They were unable to alarm anyone in the vicinity and when discovered were in bad shape. They were removed to their homes and resusitated {sp} and are now fully recovered.

Bismarck Daily Tribune, 12/20/1901

Became Bewildered

Posted 12/20/2017