Little Girl Grasps Wire; Electrocuted
(By the Associated Press)
Fargo, N.D. June 29—A coroner's jury was empaneled this morning to investigate the death of Irene Bergman, 10, who was instantly killed here last night when she grasped a guy wire carrying a heavy electric current as she played on the street. The guy wire ran from an electric light pole to the ground. It became detached and it is believed to have swung against a live wire, according to neighbors.
James Fadella, neighbor, who grasped the wire in freeing the dead girl's grip on it only suffered scorched hands.
The Bismarck Tribune, 6-30-1922