Bars and Doors

A smell of smoke aroused Mr. C. Full on Monday night, and in an attempt to go through a trap-door from his room above to the store below, he missed his footing and fell to the floor a distance of about ten feet. Fortunately he was not seriously injured though he had been pretty stuff and lame all the week. The smoke came from a chimney on an adjoining building through a window which had been opened for ventilation.

The Pembina Pioneer Express, 12/7/1894

Roof Fell In

Posted 12/26/2017