A Bad Pill


New England Home Burned When Lard Became Too Hot.

New England, N. D., March 30.—While Mrs. Angus McDonald of New England was trying out some lard in the oven of her kitchen stove the fire got so hot that it caused the grease to explode, setting fire to her house. The fire department was called out, and the fire put out, with only a slight damage to the house. Luckily when the explosion occurred the back part of the oven broke open allowing the flames from the burning grease to go up the chimney.

Grand Forks Herald, 3/30/1914

Two Young Ones

Posted 04/15/2017