MRS. AUSTIN BADLY INJURED.
Mrs. W. D. Austin, wife of the deputy state treasurer, was quite badly burned Saturday morning while she was working with a cleaning solution, the base of which was gasoline. The mixture exploded and Mrs. Austin was quite badly burned around the face and one of her arms. Her face was blistered in one or two places and the arm badly burned. The wounds were dressed at once and aside from the inconvenience and pain she will be none the worse for the accident.
Bismarck Tribune, 10/24/1909