Carbolic Acid Nearly Fatal

Harvey, N. D., Oct. 16.—Mrs. William Lamb, residing a few miles west of Harvey, came near being the victim of a fatal accident when she took a teaspoonful of carbolic acid by mistake for some other medicine. But a part of the acid was swallowed, the mistake being realized as soon as it was in her mouth, and most of the acid being spit out. Some severe burns, mostly in her mouth resulted. A complete recovery from the mischance will be but a matter of time.

Bismarck Tribune, 10/17/1913

Pounded Him

Posted 02/19/2016